- salad greens (baby kale, baby spinach, greens of your choice washed)
- 1 apple (thinly sliced)
- raw cheese (shaved)
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) maple syrup
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place all dressing ingredients (No greens, apple, or cheese) in mini-chopper or blender and blend well.
- Place washed and dried greens, sliced apple, and shaved cheese in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing before serving
Adapted from GladdMD.com