- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs using only 2 yokes
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 5 tablespoons real butter or macadamia oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (no sugar added)
- ½ cup agave or coconut syrup
- ½ cup real chocolate bits (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool.
- Roll into small ball and roll in nuts to add a simple crunch!
Gluten free twist to a favorite dessert!
By Amanda Lucas